Archive for the ‘Printing Technology’ Category
Come See Exciting New Products from Relyco at Graph Expo
Last Updated on Wednesday, 10 September 2014 09:36 Written by firstname.lastname@example.org Wednesday, 10 September 2014 09:36
GRAPH EXPO 14 & CPP EXPO is one of the largest and most exciting trade shows dedicated to the print and graphics markets. The show is being held September 28- October 1, 2014 at McCormick Place South in Chicago, IL. By attending, you will see the latest products and technologies that are rapidly changing the print industry. Relyco, a leading provider of premium paper media products, will be exhibiting and showcases its products for both digital and inkjet printers and presses in booth #2249.
Why do you need to visit Relyco?
- See the industry’s best products for today’s digital printers, including REVLAR waterproof synthetic paper, ULTRASEAL pressure seal self-mailer forms, REIMAGE carbonless muti-part forms paper, DigiPOP personalized digital packaging, and much more
- Check out Relyco’s new inkjet compatible products that will be introduced at GRAPH EXPO 14 & CPP EXPO offering the best image quality of any inkjet media on the market
- Learn more about Relyco products and applications in hands-on lab demonstrations in the Relyco booth
- Monday 9/29 at 11AM – REVLAR from Printer to Underwater…Yes, It’s waterproof and Tough
- Monday 9/29 at 2PM – Multi-Part Forms On Demand…REIAMGE Carbonless Paper Saves Time and Money
- Tuesday 9/30 at 11AM – ULTRASEAL Pressure Seal Forms…Print, Seal and Mail…It’s that Easy
- Tuesday 9/30 at 2PM – ID/Membership Cards on Demand…Great for Lots of Applications
Relyco is offering FREE passes to attend GRAPH EXPO 14 & CPP EXPO. To register for the FREE Exhibits-Only pass, please use the following unique registration link: https://www.xpressreg.net/register/gasc094/landing.asp?sc=30303. This offer is only valid using this unique link and you must register on or before September 12, 2014. Use code 30303. This pass will enable you to enter the Exhibit Hall, free of charge, all four days of the show!
Relyco is also offering attendees the opportunity to meet with the Relyco team in its booth (#2249) throughout the show to give you a personal look at all of Relyco’s specialty paper products. To set up a meeting with Relyco, click here: GRAPH EXPO 14 Meeting Request Form. When you set up a meeting and attend, you will be entered into a drawing for $100 VISA gift card.
Relyco is looking forward to seeing you at GRAPH EXPO 14 & CPP EXPO.
Tags: carbonless paper, custom digital packaging, digital printing, Graph Expo, inkjet printing, pressure seal forms, Relyco, synthetic paper, waterproof paper | Posted under Custom Digital Packaging, General, Laser ID and Memebership Cards, Memjet and Inkjet products, Pressure Seal Self-Mailers, Printing Technology, REIMAGE Carbonless Laser Paper, REVLAR Waterproof Paper | No Comments
What is Pressure Seal and How Can It Reduce Operating Costs?
Last Updated on Wednesday, 2 July 2014 02:28 Written by email@example.com Wednesday, 2 July 2014 02:28
What is ULTRASEAL Pressure Seal?
ULTRASEAL is Relyco’s revolutionary pressure seal solution offering businesses and marketers a cost-effective and environmentally efficient way to create, process and deliver mailed pieces without an envelope. Forms can also be custom printed in today’s office laser printers, complete with postage, allowing for control of costs, personalized designs and either bulk or one-off delivery of mailed pieces when necessary.
By eliminating the printed envelope from the process, pressure seal has become the more efficient and “green” alternative when doing office mailings. Folding, stuffing, gluing and heating of mailings and envelopes are things of the past. Pressure seal is the future.
What are the advantages of using pressure seal?
Once you print the pressure seal form or check in your color or black and white laser printer, they can be fed into a pressure seal machine. These machines take care of all of the folding and sealing, utilizing pressure that activates the special paper coating. The machine completely seals the edges of the piece to create the ready-for-mail document.
Is pressure seal less expensive than traditional office mailing?
Taking on any office process transformation can, at first, seem costly and time consuming. However, pressure seal is the easiest and most affordable implementation you will ever make. The savings in both time and money compared to manual processing is easily calculated. The graphs below illustrate exactly what can be gained.
ULTRASEAL vs. Manual Processing
ULTRASEAL Pressure Seal takes the need for water, glue, heat and envelopes completely away – as forms and checks are manufactured with a special coating that is activated during the sealing process. Once your forms and checks run through the pressure seal machine, they are sealed, secure and ready to be mailed.
How ULTRASEAL equipment works
The most common documents that can be sent efficiently and securely with ULTRASEAL include:
Tags: mailing without envelope, pressure seal checks, pressure seal equipment, pressure seal forms, pressure seal response rates, pressure seal self mailer, pressure seal self mailers, Pressure Seal Tax Forms, Relyco ULTRASEAL, unenveloped mail | Posted under Business Tax Forms, Marketing Services, Pressure Seal Self-Mailers, Printing Technology, Secure Paper and Form Solutions | No Comments
Design Your Favorite Packaging and Promo Items Online with NEW Relyco PrintAssist
Last Updated on Tuesday, 30 July 2013 02:41 Written by firstname.lastname@example.org Tuesday, 30 July 2013 02:41
Finally Design Your Own Packaging & Marketing Items Online & Print Yourself
- You Asked – Relyco Delivers!
Introducing the new Relyco PrintAssist™ solution for easily designing online your own personal packaging templates, pocket folders, ID Cards and other items - then print in your shop or in-plant on demand! You design using our free online software – we ship you the blank stock to print it on…Simple!
It’s a free service offered exclusively to in-plants and print shops from your friends at Relyco. No design experience or software to install is required. It’s a free and simple 3-Step Online Process:
- Register for a free design account and login HERE.
- Choose your template and upload the images you want to include.
- Add text for personalization – approve the PDF proof and checkout.
You pay with a credit card at checkout only for the number of pre-perfed blank sheet templates you requested to purchase and apply your new design to. And your print-ready, high resolution PDF is emailed to you almost immediately as the blank stock is being shipped to you.
Register and start designing! - for Questions Call 1-800-777-7359
Template Designer includes: Golf Ball Sleeves – Pocket Folders – ID Cards – Door Hangars – Luggage Tags – Playing Card Box – 4×4 Cube Box – Business Card Mailers – Invitation Mailers – Popcorn Bowls – Tent Cards – Cup Sleeves – 3D Business Cards – Megaphones – Photo Display Towers & More!
- Variable Print Data Capability – upload a spreadsheet with your variable text data – choose the variable text fields within your design and watch as a high resolution personalized proof is created for you instantly.
- Duplex Design & QR Code Feature – want to design for both the inside of the packaging items and well as the outside – and create a QR code directing smart phones to a website, send an email or text message? NO PROBLEM – simply choose the 2nd-side duplex option and design away – then choose the functionality of your QR code – and it’s done. Relyco PrintAssist does the work!
- Full Editing Capability – Upload any image – crop, rotate, edit, adjust any way you like – a very powerful feature put you in control of your design!
Ricoh Showcases Vertical Applications of Relyco Products at Graph Expo
Last Updated on Thursday, 11 October 2012 02:42 Written by email@example.com Thursday, 11 October 2012 02:42
Digital on-demand printing is driving the market for all sorts of practical vertical market application. When a printer partners with a substrate vendor that is focused on the digital production printing market like Relyco is, thousands of application ideas are instantly available. At this week’s Graph Expo show in Chicago, Ricoh showcased many of Relyco’s digital substrate solutions to show off a variety of vertical application ideas. Using Relyco’s REVLAR waterproof paper, EZ-Card ID and membership cards, and DigiPOP custom digital packaging products, Ricoh created an application gallery to show customers just what’s possible with their Ricoh printer and the right digital substrates. Here are some great photos from the show of the the applications.