Posts Tagged ‘synthetic paper’
Come See Exciting New Products from Relyco at Graph Expo
Last Updated on Wednesday, 10 September 2014 09:36 Written by firstname.lastname@example.org Wednesday, 10 September 2014 09:36
GRAPH EXPO 14 & CPP EXPO is one of the largest and most exciting trade shows dedicated to the print and graphics markets. The show is being held September 28- October 1, 2014 at McCormick Place South in Chicago, IL. By attending, you will see the latest products and technologies that are rapidly changing the print industry. Relyco, a leading provider of premium paper media products, will be exhibiting and showcases its products for both digital and inkjet printers and presses in booth #2249.
Why do you need to visit Relyco?
- See the industry’s best products for today’s digital printers, including REVLAR waterproof synthetic paper, ULTRASEAL pressure seal self-mailer forms, REIMAGE carbonless muti-part forms paper, DigiPOP personalized digital packaging, and much more
- Check out Relyco’s new inkjet compatible products that will be introduced at GRAPH EXPO 14 & CPP EXPO offering the best image quality of any inkjet media on the market
- Learn more about Relyco products and applications in hands-on lab demonstrations in the Relyco booth
- Monday 9/29 at 11AM – REVLAR from Printer to Underwater…Yes, It’s waterproof and Tough
- Monday 9/29 at 2PM – Multi-Part Forms On Demand…REIAMGE Carbonless Paper Saves Time and Money
- Tuesday 9/30 at 11AM – ULTRASEAL Pressure Seal Forms…Print, Seal and Mail…It’s that Easy
- Tuesday 9/30 at 2PM – ID/Membership Cards on Demand…Great for Lots of Applications
Relyco is offering FREE passes to attend GRAPH EXPO 14 & CPP EXPO. To register for the FREE Exhibits-Only pass, please use the following unique registration link: https://www.xpressreg.net/register/gasc094/landing.asp?sc=30303. This offer is only valid using this unique link and you must register on or before September 12, 2014. Use code 30303. This pass will enable you to enter the Exhibit Hall, free of charge, all four days of the show!
Relyco is also offering attendees the opportunity to meet with the Relyco team in its booth (#2249) throughout the show to give you a personal look at all of Relyco’s specialty paper products. To set up a meeting with Relyco, click here: GRAPH EXPO 14 Meeting Request Form. When you set up a meeting and attend, you will be entered into a drawing for $100 VISA gift card.
Relyco is looking forward to seeing you at GRAPH EXPO 14 & CPP EXPO.
Tags: carbonless paper, custom digital packaging, digital printing, Graph Expo, inkjet printing, pressure seal forms, Relyco, synthetic paper, waterproof paper | Posted under Custom Digital Packaging, General, Laser ID and Memebership Cards, Memjet and Inkjet products, Pressure Seal Self-Mailers, Printing Technology, REIMAGE Carbonless Laser Paper, REVLAR Waterproof Paper | No Comments
Relyco Partners with K.I.S.S. Printing to Provide Web-to-Print Service with REVLAR Waterproof Paper
Last Updated on Tuesday, 10 December 2013 02:47 Written by email@example.com Tuesday, 10 December 2013 02:47
Customers of K.I.S.S. Printing can choose to print large block posters and murals on durable waterproof paper for applications that need to last
Relyco is today announcing that K.I.S.S. Printing, a Web-to-Print Service provider has chosen Relyco’s REVLAR waterproof paperto be its synthetic paper of choice for its customers. When customers choose to create and print multi-page, giant block posters and murals, they can select to have their projects printed on the waterproof, tear resistant REVLAR.
K.I.S.S. Printing was established to provide a “keep it simple” approach to provide a very affordable way for its customers to print color posters and documents. What makes K.I.S.S. Printing unique from other Web-to-Print services is that gives at least 50 percent of its profits to a charity every month. If profits exceed $20,000 in a month, 100 percent of its profits from that point on then go to the charity.
“Not only is K.I.S.S Printing delivering color print services at low cost, we’re also enabling our customers to help others by donating our profits to charity,” said Daniel Hutton, vice president of K.I.S.S. Printing. “We started working with Relyco when we partnered with a highly rated online site for creating large rasterized wall posters. Their REVLAR waterproof was ideal for this application as many of customers were looking to output their projects on media that would last and stand up to the elements.”
K.I.S.S. Printing is using Relyco’s 5.7 mil REVLAR on 13”x19” sheets on a Ricoh C901 color production printer to print large block posters created on its partner site. To see a demonstration on how easy it is to produce a giant wall mural from any uploaded image, watch this video.
“Relyco is very pleased that K.I.S.S. Printing selected our REVLAR waterproof paper for their Web-to-Print application and look forward to growing our relationship with them,” said Mike Steinberg, president and CEO of Relyco. “We are very impressed with their business model of providing a great service while donating a significant portion of their profits to charity.”
Fully laser-compatible REVLAR combines the image quality and printability of standard paper with a durability and resilience unmatched by any other product. REVLAR synthetic laser paper is durable and weatherproof as well as impervious to grease and chemicals, and designed to withstand high and low temperature fluctuations. Unlike other papers, REVLAR is made of synthetic materials (polyester) that enable its extreme performance in adverse conditions.
REVLAR Key Features include:
- Weatherproof – able to withstand water, heat and temperature variations. Suitable for indoor and outdoor uses. REVLAR gets a seal of approval from the U.S. Navy Seals for its waterproof capabilities
- Durable – tear-proof, fade and scuff resistant
- Multi-Purpose – grease, solvent, chemical, blood & sweat resistant
- Invulnerable – very high melt point of 450o allows for use on wide range of equipment and applications
- Promotes Workflow Efficiency and Cost-Savings – eliminates need and cost to laminate with toughness and durability built in
- Wide Range of Thicknesses Available – 3.7, 4.7, 5.7, 7.7, 10.7 and 13.7 mil
- Paper-Like Appearance – durable and tough like polyester with the appearance, smoothness and printability of paper – available in wide range of colors
- Superior Laser Image Quality – bright white sheets enable high image quality on the finished product
REVLAR waterproof laser paper is currently available from Relyco today. For pricing, more information, and how to purchase, contact Relyco by phone at 800.777.7359 or 603.742.0999, by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit www.relyco.com.
Relyco Showcases Leading Digital Substrates at Graphics Canada
Last Updated on Friday, 22 November 2013 03:17 Written by email@example.com Friday, 22 November 2013 03:17
This week, Relyco has been showing its digital substrate solutions in the Ricoh and Konica Minolta booths at Graphics Canada, the largest showcase for the graphics communications and printing industries in Canada. The show started on Wednesday and runs through today at the Toronto International Centre. In its partner booths, you can see Relyco’s DigiPOP custom digital packaging, REVLAR waterproof paper, and EZ-Card membership card products being run live on both Ricoh and Konica Minolta digital machines. The show has been busy with a lot of interest in our substrate solutions that are guaranteed to run on your digital printers and presses. Check out these photos from the show…
Check out all of Relyco’s products at www.relyco.com.
Amazing REVLAR Waterproof Paper Application Update
Last Updated on Friday, 3 May 2013 09:20 Written by firstname.lastname@example.org Friday, 3 May 2013 09:20
Back in November 2010, a speed limit sign was printed on Relyco’s REVLAR waterproof paper for use on a remote private road in Southern Maine (see the original story here). After three harsh New England winters, the sign still looks as good as new…see the comparison below and notice the paint coming off of the SLOW sign. This application showcases the amazing durability of the REVLAR synthetic paper. We’re often asked questions about toner adhesion and how long will the toner remain on the paper. Well, this phot0 tells it all. The speed limit sign was printed on REVLAR using a desktop color laser printer and it still looks as good as the day it was printed. Have an application for which you need the World’s toughest synthetic paper, talk to Relyco today about our REVLAR waterproof paper…888-777-7359 or email email@example.com.