Through the use of high quality specialty digital papers, in-plants can produce hundreds of applications efficiently and cost-effectively without the need to outsource.
- Walk you through how to get the most value out of your printing equipment using specialty papers
- Talk about products to help you expand print services throughout your organization
- Discuss how to produce applications efficiently and cost-effectively
- Provide various examples of real-world uses for different products
The use of specialty paper will allow you to create hundreds of applications for virtually any industry vertical including manufacturing, education, retail, government, financial services, non-profit, hospitality, and more.
The Many Uses For Specialty Paper
Different types of specialty paper that we highlighted with applications included:
- REVLAR Virtually Indestructible Waterproof Paper
- TriDura Durable Paper
- DigiPOP Custom Digital Packaging Solutions
- REIMAGE Carbonless Laser Paper
- ID & Membership Cards
- ULTRASEAL Self-Mailer Pressure Seal Forms
- Labels, envelopes, custom products and more!
Will Durable Papers Work With Inkjet or Indigo?
One question that stood out during the Q&A section was:
“Are all of your products laser, or do you support inkjet or indigo as well?”
We’re glad you asked! We have products that support a variety of printer types. Traditional REVLAR calls for a hot laser application, but we also have REVLAR that is certified for indigo. TriDura can also be used for indigo, inkjet, or laser.
Did you miss the webinar? Don’t worry! The slide deck is below.