Unlike traditional carbonless paper, carbonless laser paper—such as Relyco’s REIMAGE Carbonless Laser Paper—is designed specifically for use in laser printers and digital copiers. Since the imaging capsules that coat one side of carbonless paper are not solvent based, they cause no damage to the components of the printer
Plus, carbonless laser paper can be very cost effective. On average, more than 30 percent of preprinted traditional carbonless forms are discarded within six to 12 months due to obsolescence or a change in the form or business process. Carbonless laser paper solutions eliminate waste because they can be customized and forms can be printed when and when they’re needed. In fact, businesses can save as much as 50 percent when they use carbonless laser paper in their operations.
Other advantages of Carbonless Laser Paper include:
- Speed — Allows user to create multipart forms instantly.
- Accuracy — Eliminates transcription errors.
- Security — Prevents alteration; any change to a copy is instantly evident.
- Clarity — Provides a sharp copy image.
- Clean — Prevents text image from smearing or rubbing off.
- Versatile — Enables reverse printing or color coding to suit business needs.
- Cost-effective — Allows user to print only what is needed and avoid costly changes.