Secure Prescription Paper
Protect prescriptions and medical records from illegal duplication or alteration. With security features incorporated into its design, secure prescription/medical paper ensures that prescriptions and medical records are protected.
Applications for secure prescription/medical paper include prescription pads, confidential patient files and records and medical tests and results.
Highly secure and laser compatible, Relyco’s secure prescription/medical paper is designed to incorporate the latest security features.
Common applications for secure prescription (“Rx”)/medical paper include:
- Prescription Pads
- Confidential Patient Files & Records
- Medical Test Results
- Cat Scan and MRI Results
Features and Benefits
Embedded security features protect the integrity of legal and health care documents by preventing duplication and/or alteration.
- Copy-void pantographs which ensure that the word “Void” appears when the paper is photocopied
- Artificial watermarks that are printed using a special, coin-reactive ink, which does not show up on photocopies
- Toner adhesion an invisible coating on the front and back of the paper to help anchor the toner securely to the sheet, making it difficult to alter or remove
- Florescent fibers that are visible only with a black light and are impossible to replicate with a copier
- Chemical reactivity designed to ensure that exposure to solvents—including chemicals used to lift or “wash” toner from a page—will cause noticeable, indelible stains that make tampering obvious and render the paper useless
- Thermochromic ink, which is a heat-reactive ink that disappears or “drops out” when photocopied, exposed to a heat source, rubbed with a fingertip, or even breathed upon, and can be used to verify a document’s authenticity
- Laser-compatible security paper available in green or blue tint
We knew Relyco would provide a high-quality product delivered at a competitive price and meet our tight timeline. We’ve never considered looking elsewhere, but I’m sure we would be hard pressed to find another vendor who could do the same.Read MoreAssistant to the President and Chief Financial Officer, Cook Illinois Corporation