In order to have a successful restaurant, you need to have menus that can hold up in a hectic and often messy environment. With the constant spills that go along with food and drink, durable paper is essential.
REVLAR synthetic paper is the perfect solution for restaurants who are looking to upgrade their menu aesthetics. Through REVLAR menus, you can offer your customers a more pleasant dining experience.
REVLAR waterproof synthetic paper
A waterproof synthetic paper will achieve the upscale look you want right out of the printer and without any additional steps (like lamination) to make it durable. Plus, you can use it for both indoor and outdoor dining spaces!
REVLAR waterproof synthetic paper looks and feels like regular paper, but it is:
Long-lasting durability + easy cleaning = profit
- Menus printed on this high-quality material will look as good on day 30 as they did on day 1
- REVLAR can be washed and sanitized with a mild cleanser – no need to throw away menus (and money) when they get dirty, wet or unhygienic
- By eliminating the need to reprint menus, the switch from paper to REVLAR is cost-effective
- Menus that are aesthetically pleasing, clean, long-lasting and professional can help restaurants & bars achieve their sales and profit goals
- REVLAR Premium synthetic paper is FDA compliant as a food contact substance (FCS), so it is proven to be safe if it directly touches food
- A variety of sizes, thicknesses and material grades allows for flexibility of use – insert REVLAR menus into menu books, bind them into their own stitched or spiral bound pieces or simply use REVLAR to create one-sheet flat or folded menus
- How else can you use REVLAR?
- Signage – back kitchen or customer-facing
- Loyalty cards
- Training manuals
- Recipe cards
We are here to help
Do you have questions? Simply click here to reach out to one of our restaurant experts today!
We always used paper and I would print it here. Invariably splashes of drinks and food get on the menus. Obviously they have to be changed out every time. So there’s a printing cost and our staff was in a panic coming in to see me to get new stuff printed because of the damage. But with this [REVLAR], it’s a durable product. So it’s much easier to maintain. It’s a lot less overhead.Read More- Jeff Roemer Owner, Blue Latitudes